The Werner Grand Prix bent shaft paddle (M1000 / 80") is designed and manufactured specifically for racing, the Grand Prix S1000 features a smaller Performance Core blade. Perfect for the smaller paddler or those looking to be especially gentle to their body. Absolutely the lightest training and racing paddle available.
* Small-sized rectangular blade shape allows for the most efficient forward stroke
* Perfect for smaller paddlers or those looking to match blade size to board glide
* Thin ABS reinforce blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water
* Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position which increases power throughout the stroke and less lift at the exit
* Carbon Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
* Recommended for racing. We do not recommend this paddle for surfing or whitewater.
FEATURES & FIT OPTIONS
A custom fitting paddle designed to increase your performance, reduce fatigue and offer more fun on the water. Our Grand Prix Series of SUP’s comes standard with our Performance Core blade design, thin ABS edge, lightweight carbon shaft and carbon Palm-grip. You choose between Straight or Bent Shaft. Then use your height and primary paddling style to determine the correct paddle length. Then use your height and boat width to determine the correct paddle length. Visit Werner's Fit Guide to customize your paddle.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
Small-sized Performance Core Blades
* Small-sized blades for smaller paddlers or matching blade size to board glide
* Lightest Performance Core option available
* Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio
* Narrow blade gets closer to the board for best forward stroke
* Slight spoon at the tip creates clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth
Shaft & Grip
* The shaft features a light weight carbon construction
* An enhanced carbon Palm-grip is designed for maximum blade control and light weight
Light Swing Weight
* Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke
* A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun
* Aligns your wrist to reduce fatigue
* Allows for more hand to shaft contact while maintaining a lighter grip
* Sizing is the same as straight shaft
* For Racing/ Training/Touring add 10" to your height to determine the correct paddle length
* With thicker race boards you may have to add length to your paddle
* Contact a Werner representative for more information if needed 800.275.3311
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM !
Your shopping cart is empty
Copyright 2012 Paddleboard House